Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer!



I have taken on an incredible challenge. Starting on November 4th, I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of three days, camping out at night with thousands of other women and men taking this journey with me.

It's for an event called the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure®. Net proceeds from the 3-Day for the Cure are invested in community-based breast health programs and breast cancer research. The research funded focuses on decreasing breast cancer incidence and mortality in the next decade. Susan G. Komen for the Cure® works hard to build a future without breast cancer, and I plan on raising $2,500 to help bring us closer to that goal.

Please consider making a donation of $100. If you can't give this amount all at once, you can spread it out over four months, using the payment plan option, if you donate online at The3Day.org. Please also ask your employer if they will double your donation with a matching gift.

Breast cancer is something that has touched my life in so many ways. My grandmother is a survivor,  My husband's aunt is a currently fighting and my friend's Mom lost her battle in 2007.

One in eight women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. That's why I'm walking in the 3-Day. Because everyone deserves a lifetime®.

To make a donation, please visit my personal webpage & click on the pink box in the upper left hand corner. If you don’t want to donate online, there is a downloadable form on the3day.org that you can mail it to the address on the form. Or you can call 800-996-3DAY to donate over the phone. I would like to reach my fundraising goal by October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month), so don’t delay!

Please check back regularly for updates! Thank you in advance for your love & support! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment