Sunday, June 14, 2009

Trip to Michigan

I went to Michigan over Memorial day for a whirlwind visit. I was there for six days but it felt like 2 because of all the driving! Despite the crappy weather in Chicago delaying my flight and getting stranded in STL for the night on the way back, I had a fantastic time! Here is a quick recap with pictures of what I did :-D

Spending some QT with Tiffany & her son Landon. I can't believe he's a year old already!

I had a great time watching him run around & play

A quick picture before we went out for dinner & drinks. It was great to finally hang out with my bestfriend! Miss you Tiff!


I went to Rachel & Joel's wedding. I was able to snag both of them for a picture, but didn't get one with the two of them together! OOPS!
Spent all day Sunday with the fam!

A quick shot with my Mom & her chicklens!
Just the siblings. (Tyler, me, Adam & Trisha)

Tyler with his girlfriend Jessica.

Adam with his fiance Jessica & his daughter Gracie

Josh & Trisha with their kids... Caleb, Rebekah & Mikayla.

A quick shot of my favorite kids in the world! Mikayla, Caleb, Gracie & Rebekah (front)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Sorry we missed seeing you while you were here. Maybe next time! I'm hoping we get an invite to the wedding!! :) Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete