Saturday, September 5, 2009

Summer Months

So I'm sure by now all of you know that I really suck at blogging! I always keep up to see what everyone else is doing but very rarely write myself. I love seeing pictures of everyone's children and seeing where you've been on vacation. I guess since Patrick and I don't have children and he works a crazy shift our life is less than exciting some days. That being said, we've had a lot of new an exciting things happen lately! We moved into our new apartment the middle of July and we are finally getting settled. I will post pictures of our new place as soon as I take some, lol! Last weekend my Mom and my future mother-in-law came into town to see us. It was so great to have both of them here at the same time! We went to the Dallas Arboretum and spent a lot of time relaxing by the pool. We also went dress shopping and I bought my wedding dress! I've decided to keep those pictures to myself so that it will be a surprise on our big day!

Here are some pictures from last weekend! Enjoy!


Patrick & I at the Arboretum. If you look closely you can see part of the Dallas skyline to the right of my head!


If we were getting married in Texas, this is where I would want to do it! These trees are BEAUTIFUL!

Another beautiful fountain at the Arboretum. You could spend HOURS walking around this place, a total piece of paradise in the middle of the city!
Our last night together... after a long day of dress shopping we went to dinner at Red Hot & Blue. It's a great BBQ place that we just can't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment