Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My "Skinny" Jeans

So I am totally pumped! Tonight I finally got up the courage to try on all of my "skinny" jeans. I have this stack of 12 pairs of jeans that I haven't attempted to wear in quite some time. When I lost all of my weight in 2008 I tried some of them on but they were still a little snug. Being negative nancy about it I put them back on the shelf and haven't touched them since. Well tonight was the night... I finally just tried on all of my jeans in my "skinny stack!" Here's the verdict... four fit perfectly, six fit pretty well but still a little snug and two I got on but were still pretty tight. I haven't worn some of those jeans in 2-3 years! WOO HOO! Although they may not all be in style or my style anymore, I am vowing right now I am going to wear every single pair of them (maybe not one because they are SUPER low riders) and then decide from there. Maybe I will try and sell them on EBay. Most of them are in mint condition so it couldn't hurt to try... right? Well considering it's now 11:15pm I really should get to sleep... sorry for the short post but I had to share my excitement! Off to bed, more motivation to keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment