
The picture above is from my bookmark as of today. The two gold stars are for losing 5 lbs, the one in the middle is for losing 5% and the two silver ones say "Bravo" on them. These are something that are given out for different accomplishments that you have made that may not entitle you to another type of reward.
This is a picture of my key chain for sticking with WW for 16 weeks. It is used to encourage people to continue on with the process. If you can't tell, it's a set of hands clapping with the number 16 engraved into the hand on top.This is a hanger made out of a pipe cleaner. Our leader gives these out when you lose a clothing size. I purchased a couple of pairs of jeans back about a month ago that were super tight. I can wear them now and I was pretty pumped about that. :-D
Enough WW lessons for the evening, just thought I would share with all of you some of my other successes :-D

No comments:
Post a Comment