Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weight Watchers, Take 2!

Most of you reading this know that I started my weight loss journey in the summer of 2007 using Weight Watchers. I was very successful and lost roughly 25 pounds and kept it off for quite awhile. When Patrick and I decided to move to Texas, I cancelled my gym membership and started eating horribly. This proceeded to take place from the end of July until the end of December/beginning of January when I said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I started back at Weight Watchers on January 4th. When I got on the scale that Saturday morning I had gained back all but 3 pounds of what I lost the first time around... SUCKY! I am so happy with my decision to get back in the "game" and make it my life, this is not just a "diet." Here are my weight losses by week since then!

Week 1: -1.0

Week 2: -2.8

Week 3: -0.6

Week 4: -3.8

Week 5: -0.2

Week 6: +1.0

Week 7: -2.0

Week 8: -0.8

Week 9: +3.0 YIKES! That's what eating out with family for every meal for 5 days, not working out and not watching what you eat will do to you!

Week 10: -2.8

Total so far: -10.0lbs!

I've also started working out at 24HourFitness. My goal every week is to get 3 workouts in. So far I have done pretty well with that and I am starting to enjoy my workouts again. I will write more again soon :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment